The Good Grief Club
- Monica and The Good Grief Club were the subject of a newspaper article titled Sharing the Pain that appeared in the Naperville Sun on March 6, 2009.
- Suburban Life/Reporter/Progress news ran the story Good Grief Club about Monica and her book in several newspaper editions around Chicago's west suburbs during the week of March 1, 2009.
- Monica was a repeat guest on Healing the Grieving Heart, a national syndicated radio talk show program hosted by Drs. Gloria and Heidi Horsley that aired October 30, 2008. She was followed by friend and colleague Beth Seyda, Founder and Executive Director of Compassionate Passages whose life was transformed after the birth and death of her critically ill newborn son, Dylan. Listen to the show in MP3 format titled "Miscarriage and Infant Loss"
- A review of The Good Grief Club appeared in the January-February 2008 issue of Sharing, the national newsletter of Share Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support, Inc. "You will laugh through your tears," writes Program Director Rose Carlson, "as you read of their journey over the years… and how their friendship ultimately helped them each mend their broken hearts."
- Monica was the featured guest on Healing the Grieving Heart, a national syndicated radio talk show program hosted by Drs. Gloria and Heidi Horsley that aired October 11, 2007. Listen to the show in MP3 format titled "Coping With Pregnancy and Infant Loss".
- Monica and The Good Grief Club were featured in The Compassionate Friends, "We Need Not Walk Alone" National magazine, Spring 2008 issue.
- Watch Monica speak at the 2009 annual Share Benefit Luncheon and Fashion Show, an event she co-chaired
to raise funds for the Good Samaritan Hospital Share program whose mission is to serve families grieving
the loss of an infant, experiencing a difficult pregnancy, or caring for a premature infant with special needs…